Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of 2011

''In this world,  all man do was just eating, drinking and find satisfy in their work'' 

Even it is meaningless, daily we still do it, because we are in this world. Man refuse to obey and trusting what God said, giving temptation to the satan, and now this is a world without God. 


           For a new year to come(2012) nothing is new. We still eat, drink, and find satisfaction in our own work. 
Who could say ''see, this is new?'' it has already been in ancient times before us. (Ecclesiates 1:10) The only same truth for everyone, we end with DEATH from this world. Are you going to say life is short, therefore we have enjoy before we die. Sadly, the Truth is, i found no satisfaction in any work. 


       I am with no strength to save myself, nor do i bring anyone satisfy in my work. I found no satisfaction! Every enjoyment are just for a second, it disappeared after all. Then what do i work for? 
We sinned, betrayed and refuse to trusting following God. What can i expect for myself in a world without God? 


        When the truth came to my mind that we shall all die for we have sinned against God, Jesus Christ came to me saying, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.'' (matthew 11:28) 


       This rest i have from Jesus Christ is a BIG BIG REST. In my soul and comforting me all the time. I still do the same thing as the world does, but now the only different was christian find satisfy in work for God, not ourselves. For what can i do to bring myself comfort in my work? And this is truly a big big REST for me. For i don't rely on the little strength of mine but the Creator of this world! God-the holy one

No comments:

Post a Comment