Sunday, November 27, 2011

Birthday + Family

Today my family celebrated my birthday for me. It was quite early since my birthday was actually on 30 november. But this time it was really a surprise :)
         I had always complained to my sister they can't bring out surprise for my birthday because i like surprise. They just not good at it haha. But they even skipped my birthday cake for last year. So sad. Fortunately this time they brought me up with a surprise celebration, because it was really too early and that's why it is totally unexpected to me.  
        My birthday cake is fruit cake! Compare to chocolate or other favour cake, i really prefer just fruit cake. Fruit cake is just simple and tasty. YUm yUM! Any kind of fruits is fine for me but i just don't like heavy flavour like chocolate. Not hate but just not so like.
       I'm always glad God gave me a family. They ain't perfect for every single one of them, but they are the most irreplaceable one for me. Even this birthday were not on time, but i still enjoy a simple and happy birthday celebration. With family is enough for me. I love God and my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment