Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just Recently

Had been troubled by so many things around me. Just hoping they won't crash me down, neither do they harm those who i care for. Our heart is just so weak isn't? Every time each problems troubled me, they just teach me how wretched i am and how merciful God is. Well my friends would think i was craping along, or questioning me why do i always seem to grab everything on my head? But they are just not under my choice! Can't you get it? It  just simply because we are sinners before God. Once we realize this truth, no one just seems to run away from the truth. 


Nothing! nothing on this world will truly satisfy you or thing you wish UNLESS you have salvation from Jesus Christ.


You might think of hiding yourself up doing what you like or enjoying it temporary, just lot's of the activities you could try, but trust me, God has his limits on us! Though God is long suffering, allowing us to have our life now, someday, just one day, all those who is disobeying him will be crash into the eternal hell. You want prove? The whole bible is the Truth. 


This is what i learn at least, '' Though Man will Betray Man, But Jesus Christ Never Dump Me ALONE!''


My heart is weak, i know. And my mind isn't strong enough. What else do i need to wish for? I just want to know YOU more, to hold my Faith my Heart my Mind strong enough to bind them with your Words. 
Even if they laugh, God you smile. Because it is the only wise choice in your eyes. To be obeying my Creator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment