Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Trouble Thought

Have i ever regret of my decisions? Yes of course. There it is, the first one..second one...here comes the third and fourth one...another one.....and many more.
Why do i regret? I did not guard my heart perfectly. Leaking from my deepest little secret hole. It was part of me, inseparable, there is no point regretting. A regret do not turn back time, and as time flies, i will not made a different choice, it would have been the same choice.

No wisdom, not sober minded, no guarding the pure heart, all these is not what i wish for. What the mind think heart thinks differently. What the mind set heart react differently. What the mind decided heart neglect again. Nature couldn't be thrown and it was hate
d the most.


He is perfect, but i am broken. He gave the peace, and i brought disaster. He kept me save but i search for trouble. All is I to be blamed.
He is too great for me, and i am not worthy. Yes, not worthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment