Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hold On. Things Would Be Fine


Time Flies. 

I wish i stand firm, fight, protect my love 
ones, steadfastly hold on to my faith. Everything goes so wrong in my plan, because i did not trust in my God for everything i hope for. I'm just being selfish and foolish. He was always beside me, why can't i see? I dont understand Him, I dont know my God good enough, i lose to my iniquity. Almost. 

Until, today, a passage from bible, ''Vengeance is mine!'' Such a strong word strike me. Everything i did, i fear man, while man cant do me any harm. I shake hands with devils, I run from the One who could strike me down ju
st in any second, and forever. Nothing but foolish to describe myself. Yet Lord, you show me grace, again. Like a father to his daughter, u love me, gave me a real smile out of the bottom of my heart. I feel relieve having you as my Lord God. 

Things which sound foolish to others, but Lord, thanks for correcting me again. Even affliction is by the will of God, Lord you have purpose in it. You teaching me a precious lesson. Though i might not understan
d, but You have promised, man is not faithful while God is faithful. You promise whenever things happen, its for us the best. YES, as time goes by, i understand your love even more. 

You give me a direction in my life, You teach me a most important lesson which every soul needed the most, Your loving hand grab me out of my darkness. What else? Nothing else in this world can be comparable with
YOU! You are the most precious one for every soul. Thank you for your Justice and Mercy
I am so not deserve of all these, yet God you gave me an eternal hope. A hope which even angels ar
e excited with. Therefore, no matter how, i will learn from Jesus Christ, even enemies i will give them blessing, cloth them, help them and love them. 
Heavenly Father, anything more, u know better than I.
Thanks for be
ing with me always.  

No comments:

Post a Comment