Monday, July 9, 2012

In Progress


It wasn't easy to get out of the old life to change. But if someone has been given the spirit of God, she/he should not be content in the life with sin. Which is born of the flesh is of flesh, and he who born of the spirit is of the spirit.(Galatians 5:17 - For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; an these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish)  

         Currently, I do not seems to be contend with my old life style. No discipline is the conclude for all. I will strike hard to change, to learn of having a discipline life. For my God is a God which things always get in order too. I desire to imitate my Lord more, more and much more. <3I hate the ''ME'' in disorder, my life could be such a mess. 

(1 Corinthians 14:40 - Let all things be done decently and in order)



No comments:

Post a Comment