Friday, June 29, 2012

Along The Path

By looking to the fall of others, it doesn't mean to be looking down on them but to be more alert than ever to guard ourselves. Those in the darkness do not see themselves in the darkness unless light shines into darkness. Darkness hate light because light appeal the nakedness of sin in darkness.
Who am i to judge him/her? For i w
as once in the same darkness.

That feeling, the kind of life in darkness, i don't wish to go back. By seeing the light, the grace of God, i doesn't want to go back to darkness anymore. That blindness, self-center and proud, it g
ave me nothing, no satisfaction was enough for me, because they were all so temporary in this world. I may feel warm, being loved, even enjoyment and so called freedom. But if i was truly honest to myself, i felt loneliness deep down in my heart. Nothing fulfill the needs and satisfaction i want in my heart. 

Seeing the light, hoping to be save by it from darkness, it is a need to cut off every sin i seen in myself. It is painful, it hurts. But being in the dar
kness, i craved to reach the light. I am craving to be free from this dreadful darkness. I really hate this world, this fake and dishonest world. People seems to be pretending and nice in outline yet killing each other in the inner side. 

Now, the path i have chosen. It might seems to be hard in people's view, friends might even think why are you being such a person? I never regretted, not even single regret for choosing the same path as
Jesus Christ, bearing up my cross daily. Physically, i might seems not enjoying the world, or even being controlled and hard to myself. Even so, you'll never know nor understand my happiness unless u choose the same path as me. Though the needs to care on every steps, guard our flesh, control our sin but great comfort is there from Jesus, a comfort which no one can steal it from me. My comfort now, is even better than the comfort world gave me. 



Luke 9:23 - Then Jesus said to them all, '' If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me ''

2 comments: