Tuesday, June 5, 2012

God's Grace

Whenever certain things happened, in suffering, somehow it always turn out to be strengthening me up in Christ  instead of losing faith.
Yes, persecution, suffering, struggles, burdens beyo
nd measure, and more in my life. And i thought and doubt of my own faith in Christ before. Thank you God revealing His will to me in 2 Corinthians 4:7-15. We sometimes might be encourage but God can still greatly use us.

Truly, God is the one who choose us before we can say wanting to be with Him. Choosing to be obedient with Him, being forgive, by repent and believe in Jesus Christ as our only Saviour.
Really thank you God allowing me to see His grace in my family, my sister and even my friend's life. He is such an amazing God,  His mercy works throughout their life and the way He change their stoned heart to a heart of flesh. The ability He gave to obey his words, and even being able to do what is right before Him, when we are not suppose to be able to do by our own flesh, indeed spirit helps us. 


Reminding me not to hide from problems i had but fa
ce it to God, and let God rule my life. God always give an answer to my question. Just sometimes patience is needed for the answer. I shall find peace always in my Lord. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment