Sunday, June 3, 2012

Struggles

There are always time that we misunderstand God's purpose on us.
Often things we thought to be okay, but turns out offending God.
Pretending or forecasting out own standard in God's standard, is even the bigger mistake ever!


Till now, i can't imagine i really had thought of something which i shouldn't even be thinking. What am i doing? Am i backsliding again?! No way. This time, i will use all i have, to cut it off me. Not by my own strength alone, but with prayers too of course. Only Holy Spirit of God could strengthen me and preserve me in Christ.
The joy i found in Christ, this time! No way i am letting it go.
By all means, i definitely want to cast out the evil thought from me!


For Him, i believe is the one and only true God in this world. My Lord :)

No comments:

Post a Comment