Sunday, June 10, 2012

Awaken

Sometimes it is quite funny in some sense when you suddenly been awaken by God. Looking or had ever hoping at something which doesn't belong to you at first, come on, you ask me why, how can i answer? I was just blind, maybe blind by outward goodness of something, but forgetting the inner part is much more important, which is something only God can give, by grace.
         Once again, my post is meant to be thanking God again, being my treasure on this earthen vessels (2 Corinthians 4:7-15). Even though sufferings larr, own troubleness, my commitment, even in friendships and studies, i'm glad nothing from them struck me down. Yes falls or backsliding do have, but i do not afraid of losing God. Because his promise was meant to be strengthen us after we suffered. And noted, we do suffered.


1 Peter 5:10 - But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.

No comments:

Post a Comment