Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Saviour

No man seems to be perfect, even you found some good character around you, still, no one is perfect. Being a christian not just something to be bringing out from my mouth, but Christ follower. Just because i found no perfect man around me, i trust in Jesus Christ. Because He is the only perfect man, son of God, and the only one who can save you and me. Even i'm not perfect, with lots of weakness, still, he love me. Therefore we need to be the light of the world and salt of the world, for this temporary and spiritually fallen world. We can find no peace here, people dying around and man losing their own faith. Therefore i will never let go my faith, trusting on my Lord who gave up his life dying on the cross just for saving us, saving us from the judgement of hell because of our unforgiving sins.
Jesus i Love You. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment