Sunday, September 18, 2011

What's in my Consideration?

Those who cares for me, i know very well, i should try my best. But holding on fighting for something i really have no interest in, is really so hard. I tried, tried and tried, it never hits my target. Not even half of them. They are just not my interest, but still peoples around me could only give one advice ''try your best''


Such an easy sentence to be spoken out. The real meaning, i couldn't hit on them. Do you even understand the feeling of being a failure? Fail, of course they do have a hit on it sometimes. But being failure and never try on success, who can understand the bitterness. Who understand me?


STPM. Such a heavy load on me right now. I know, i shouldn't choose to do what i like only, but like what i do. Woahh, sounds so nice isn't? I couldn't do it either. The problem isn't trying your best or not anymore, but what can i do after fail? Because certainly i know so well, i will definitely not passing my exam. 


It's not blaming on my effort, but i have no intelligence like my friends to study science field. Maybe our brain instruction is just difference. Now, biggest problem to me, WHAT SHOULD I DO?


Money doesn't fly down from the sky for me, i wouldn't have enough finance to be waste on my studies when i am not suppose to be in some field which i couldn't handle at all isn't it? And it comes to my mind, should i just let go of it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment