Saturday, July 23, 2011

Growing ♥

My Passion and Purity.

I had to give my everything to God. '' He gives all, He asks all ''

In my youth age, nearly 19, what else do you think i can sacrifice for?
There is so many to learn in my beginning, i couldn't just do what i want as i used to do, because i certainly do not want to sin before God. Even so, sometimes giving up doesn't mean i don't care, it is just waiting for God's reply. Because i trust in Lord and God will have the authority over me. It might takes months or even years for a reply, but i will still WAIT!

I had been ignorance before, but i am so regret that i have not wait for God's answer and just do what i want. Thou i almost been perished of that, but God still kept me, saved me and let me know the true God. His power for all, his authority and salvation. What do i have to fear anymore? Nothing i will fear as God is with me. =)

Waiting is a long journey, because we wait. And wait for something which we do not know the time limits. It needs a lot of patience. But as we wait, we grow, learn to be patient, learn to be mature, and learn to be more humble.

You will know, as you wait. We have no power and no control over things we had. Everything on this earth. Your family, friends, money, studies, relationship. But who are we to ask God to give everything we want? Who are we and who are you to say that to your creator??! But God says, everything you need, i know(matthew 6: 25-32). Ask, seek, knock and you will find(matthew 7 : 7-12). Therefore, i wait.

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. ( matthew 7:33)

No comments:

Post a Comment