Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Real Peace ♥

Peace with God.

Someone told me, peace is the fruit of spirit. I guess it is right for me.
No more judging, losing, and only loving with your enemies families and friends.
My peace is my hope, and my hope - Hoping for the Salvation and Heaven.

By knowing God has the final judge, once for all, at the Judgement Day, i could have forgive anyone who fails me just as i failed my Lord and yet he saved me. Who am i to judge people? No one. You who judge, do you think you can escape your own judgement? (matthew 7: 1-6)

I lost all, and i had lose many. In the earth, in this world, i gain nothing. I gain no one, because i am just a sinner. God gained me, and God gave me gaining my new family and friends. Serve only one God and him only! For this is the first commandment.

I am not afraid of losing anything while i live, i only afraid of losing my Creator. God created me, i could be perished as well. The long suffering God is Fair and Just. God waits for the harvest day, for if he harvest now and throw the evil out of the good ones, before the good one grows, we would have die while God punish the evil one.
Therefore God waits, wait for the day. Waiting for his children for repenting. For God knows the Judgement Day, not even the son of God, but we who trusted in him waits for him. And therefore God says wait for me Child. ( zephaniah 3 : 8)

Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. (hebrews 12: 14)


No comments:

Post a Comment