Sunday, July 24, 2011

Someone ♥

I hope for someone. 


I wish to be single, to be fully serving my Lord. But it is not my choice. Just as Paul the apostle said before, not everyone can be single. It is a special blessing. 
But you who are given someone, just get together if he is given to you by God. Married is a blessing for two person to be one  ♥ 


now, i might be single. But it is not something i could plan for. I wanted someone, but he fails me. Not putting God as first, and own selfishness almost perish himself and both me. I couldn't love someone like that! Someone who doesn't even know how to Love God. How is he going to love me when he do not learn Love from God? It will not last. This love will perish.


I will wait. I will wait for you, for God's answer. Letting go does not mean giving up. It is Him who have all the authority. What is meant for me will still be mine. Just takes time and patience.


Trust in the Lord  ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment