Tuesday, July 26, 2011

who is who? ♥

undefined.


Cloud with rains, Thunders with light..
Different personal, different friendship.
Different communication, different relationship.


Attacks.
who may avoid?
To stand firm after harmed, that's the way.


Sharing problems. Who to share?
The best way, is not to share.  
No words, no temptation, no sin.


I am tired, with troubles and sins.
Sorrows and pain reach my heart my soul. 
Who shall save me? my Lord. 


Save me, face evil and not fail. 
I shall not run away but give me strength. 
Face them with victory and joys.
It is your will, God.


Pray, pray and praise.
Understanding your words will be the way.
Opens the door, lights my way.
Shuns evil but brings out save.


Who has the power? keeping things in balance.
Keeping my heart warm, it is you my Lord.
I need you, be with me. I may with you Forever .

No comments:

Post a Comment