Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Comforter

True Doctrines of God's word, giving me true peace. True peace i never found in the world. 
Comfort i found in Jesus Christ, the love that He had on us, the forever peace which Him alone can give me. I never find such happiness in my life. 
Every time reading through the word's of God, every time having Bible verses in my mind. Whenever i meditate day and night, observing again and again, God relief my heart. It can't even be compare to the feeling when i get the best grade for my math on real exam! For i know i can be save, no matter how sinful i am. For i know i have a Saviour who willingly die for those who believes Him as the Son of God, our only and True Saviour. Whereby in this world, where money can't even buy life.


Thank you for saving me,  my Lord 
Not for this world, but saving me from our condemnation. Spiritually Saved! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment