Sunday, August 21, 2011

Right Thought?

Of sometimes, or should i say throughout all these while, i never though i am having the wrong mind. Until the truth finally revealed to me.
Believing in my God shouldn't be something burdensome, but throughout all these while, i had falsely burden up myself. It should be trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ. Because of what Jesus had done for me, rather than feeling burden, i should have willingly follow God's law. 

What a self-fish thought i had? I was once in the mist thinking why is it so hard for following God's law and obeying all His decrees. But it was hard because i was the one falsely understood what he meant to us. I obey, in attempting to get something back from God, such as blessing? But it was wrong. 

Thank you, my Lord. You were always beside me, slowly guiding me along the way of my faith. =)
Now i finally understood, we have to obey because it will be our protecting shield! Protecting us from the evils one, giving us wisdom in order to fight against our own sins. Giving me comforts. Ensuring lights is always before me. 

All along my ways in believing You, I have learns loves, patience, silent, satisfaction, and living my life sincerely. I never regret of knowing you, my only True God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment