Monday, August 1, 2011

Only You ♥

no one else. 


Only you understand me, better than me.
No one knows me perfectly, but you do.
Even myself, do not know, but you do.
Only you, i could give up everything to love you.


Not many know your way. 
For it is narrow gate and hard way.
But if someone found the true of your way.
No one gives up. 


Those who did not perseverance till the end,
Because they do not know the True Value of you.
You are my life my everything,
Who would have give up you when they tasted the love in you?


You are the only Hope.
You are my best couple nor friend.
Even best family it's still you.
You are more than words could say.


"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.''
 ( matthew 13: 44 )

No comments:

Post a Comment